Negative ions for air purification and more - by
Negative Ion Generator Owner's Manual- All IG- series models except 12 volt model
Please read all instructions and warnings furnished with the
ionizer carefully before using.
Use of your Ion Generator
- Insert the ion emitter; simply plug it into the opening in the top of the
ionizer. Push straight in; do not twist. If necessary, gently bend the wires
so that the tips are about 1 inch apart and at least 1 inch above
the top of the ionizer. Leave emitter in place.
- Place the unit in an open area of the room, away from other objects or
- Plug in your unit; you'll see the light on the front glow.
- If you almost touch the ion emitter with your ear, you should hear a faint
hiss. You should also feel a movement of air while you are near the tips of
the ion emitter. When it is dark, turn out the lights, and after a few
minutes (when your eyes become accustomed to the dark) you may be able to
see a small pinpoint blue glow on the tips of the emitter. The glow will
intensify as you move your hand close, and disappear for a few seconds if
you touch it. Your Negative Ion Generator is doing its job.
- Now walk away and enjoy the benefits of negative ions!
- To keep your ion generator working at peak efficiency, trim the ends of
the SSE emitter wires back 1/16" about once a month (once every 3
months for the new SSE emitters). A pair of wire cutters works fine. Just
hold it over a wastebasket and trim off the worn ends of the ion emitter
Trimming is never necessary for the optional CFE emitter.
- Do not burn candles while an ionizer is in operation. Wax may
build up on the emitter and other surfaces.
- Keep the unit clean!
NOTE: This is an abbreviated version of the one that comes
with the negative ion generator, we suggest you read the printed manual even if you have read this
Home | About
Negative Ions | Products | Order
| Site Map
Back | Testimonials | FAQ
| Contact Us | Search
| Legal stuff